/Information to the Students
Please check the procedures and information that are relevant to Coppe students throughout their academic life.
- Every period, students should go to the SIGA page and directly enroll in the disciplines. In case the student does not enroll in a period, the enrollment will be automatically cancelled.
- Coppe students can enroll in and take disciplines outside the Program in which they are registered.
- Students can check their enrollment in the disciplines by means of the CRID (Confirmação de Inscrição de Disciplina, Confirmation of Enrollment in a Discipline) available in SIGA.
- Students have up to 2 years to be a Master’s candidate (during this period, students have to complete the credit hours and be approved in the qualifying examination), starting from the day they enrolled in Coppe.
- Master´s students have up to 3 years to present their Master’s dissertation, starting from the day they enrolled in Coppe.
- Students have up to 3 years to be a Doctoral candidate (during this period, they have to complete the credit hours and be approved in the qualifying examination), starting from the day they enrolled in Coppe.
- Doctoral students have up to 5 years to present their Doctoral thesis, starting from the day they enrolled in Coppe.
- Students earning grade “D” in more than one discipline will be dismissed.
- Students with insufficient GPA or whose deadlines to be Master’s and Doctoral candidates or to present their dissertations and theses have expired will be dismissed.
Exceptions, extensions and detailing may be found in Regulation for students from 2017/1 on*
Click here to get the pdf file for the welcome bulletin*
Material on Plagiarism*
* all in Portuguese