With the aim of disseminating the most recent advances in Applied Mathematics and Computing in the engineering field, COPPE offers 6-hour classes with the following content.
- Fundamentals and uses in engineering;
- Current mathematical methods for the use of computers;
- Introduction to programming and parallel computing for supercomputers.
- Open to all masters and doctorate students from Coppe and students from other Units of the Federal University, as long as places are available;
- Classes in accessible hours, intensive courses of one week;
Entries will be made with the academic secretaries of each Department, who will send the list of enrolled students by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by three (3) business days before the start of each course.
A certificate will be issued for students who have full attendance. Check out the 2019 schedule. (Portuguese)
Technology Center – Corridor G, Room 122
University City - Fundão Island
Rio de Janeiro
12 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Office of the Director for Academic Affairs of COPPE / UFRJ
Technology Center, corridor G, room 103
Cidade Universitária - Ilha do Fundão
PO Box 68501
Zip Code: 21941-914 Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Tels: (021) 3938-8327
Fax: (021) 2560-8102