/Services for the Students
- /Cultural Activities
- /Cultural Sports
- /Online Services
Associação de Assistência Alimentícia (AAA, The Food Assistance Association) at CT (the Technological Center), a non-profitable cooperative society, maintains a restaurant serving lunch at Block H.
There are also several snack bars and trailers at CT that offer food and fast food at affordable prices. Here are some suggestions:
Restaurante Universitário do Centro de Tecnologia (University Restaurant at the Technology Center)
Service hours: Monday-Friday, 10:30 am to 2:30 pm (lunch) and from 5:30 pm to 8 pm (dinner). On Saturdays and Sundays, it is possible to go to the Restaurante Universitário Central (Central Universtity Restaurante) (for more information, please check below) from 12:00 pm to 2 pm and from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Address: Centro de Tecnologia – Block A, 1st floor (opposite Banco do Brasil)
Note: It is necessary to show an ID when you pay the bill.
Associação de Assistência Alimentícia (Food Assistance Association) at CT (Burguesão)
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 7 pm
Address: Technology Center - Block H, 1st floor
Telephone number: 2573.1982 / 2782.8992
Operating Schedule: Monday to Friday, 11 am to 3 pm
Address: Technology Center - Block F (behind the building)
Telephone number: 2590.5892
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 11 am to 3 pm
Address: Technology Center - Block H (behind the building)
Telephone number: 3105.4891
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm (Cafeteria) and from 11 am to 3 pm (Lunch)
Address: Av. Moniz Aragão, s/n, Coppe - CT 02, Edifício CGTEC
Telephone number.: 3622.3483 / 3622.3484
Grêmio da Coppe (Coppe's Community)
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 11 am to 2 pm
Address: Av. Moniz Aragão, 227 (parking lot at Block H/behind the building)
Restaurante Universitário Edson Luis de Lima Souto (Edson Luis de Lima Souto University Restaurant)
Service hours: Monday-Friday, 11 am to 2 pm (lunch) and 5:30 pm to 8 pm (dinner). Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 12 pm to 2 pm and 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Address: Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, Cidade Universitária, Ilha do Fundão (next to the School of Physical Education and Sports)
Note: It is necessary to show an ID when you pay the bill.
Espaço de Convivência da COPPE (COPPE's Lounge)
Address: Block G, 2nd floor
Telephone: +(5521) 3397-2801 (Graça or Augusto)
Quiosque de Lanches
Address: Block C, 2nd floor
Address: between Blocks B and C, 1st floor (in front of the building)
Address: between Blocks E and F, 1st floor (in front of the building)
The Technology Center offers free classes of ballroom dance, tango, theater, yoga and karate. It promotes art and agrocologic fairs, as well as music shows.
Check the schedule of events at the CT site (www.ct.ufrj.br) or go to the CT deanery on the 2nd floor of Block A.
UFRJ's School of Physical Education and Sports (EEFD) offers several activities for the community.
For more information, visit the following website: www.eefd.ufrj.br/extensao/atividades-para-a-comunidade
The Central Library of the Technology Center is located at the second floor of Block B and it is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm. Basicaly, the library gathers Science and Technology collections.
The library offers the following services: :
- Local consultation: book borrowing; book borrowing reservation; interlibrary borrowing; access service for the database via internet; bibliography research in CD-ROM (database subscription by the library).
- Online COMUT: copy service (with an operator and self-service); consultation of the cards of the Brazilian national collective journal catalogue; consultation of the cards of the Brazilian national collective journal catalogues of event proceedings; solicitation of copies of papers abroad (BLDSC).
- Users enrolled in the library can borrow books and journals. The return date and the number of items borrowed depend on the user’s category (professors of the Technology Center - CT, undergraduate and graduate students at CT, researchers at CT, professors, and students from other centers at UFRJ, as well as UFRJ personnel).
- The Central Library has rooms for individual and group studies. The library has a 300 square meter mezzanine, with capacity for 56 places, and a modern refrigeration system, which helps to preserve and protect publications, as well as makes the room more pleasant for the users.
- Virtual consultation: All computers are connected to the library and operate exclusively with the Aleph software.
The collection of all libraries of the CT (central and division libraries), in addition to being connected to the Aleph network of Sibi/UFRJ, is available at the Center’s server, which is located in the Virtual Library and uses the same Aleph software.
Coppe students have access to the Capes portal of journals (www.periodicos.capes.gov.br), which enables the online access to the most important scientific publications in engineering
Central Library of the Technology Center
Address: Block B, 2nd floor
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
Twitter: @bibliotecact / Facebook: ctfacebook
- The internet can be accessed from the computers connected to the local networks of the programs, laboratories and common areas.
- The students will receive a personal account from the program they are enrolled in.
- The student is responsible for guaranteeing the correct use of this account, reserving it to support their activities at Coppe and UFRJ, including the access to services, such as digital libraries, high-performance computers, systems of academic information, among others.
- Through the same account, students have access to wireless networks installed in the common areas of the programs or through the Coppe Wi-Fi network, if the signal is available.
- Coppe has a news website called Planeta Coppe, which is constantly updated. To get to know about the news of the institution, go to: http://www.coppe.ufrj.br/pt-br/planeta-coppe-noticias
Biomedical Engineering Program
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 3938-8629, 3938-8630 ou 3938-8631
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8591
Chemical Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 3938-8349, 3938-8304 e 3938-8303
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8300
Civil Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 3938-8461 e (+5521) 3938-7390
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8464
Electrical Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 2260-5010, 3938-8626, 3938-8627
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8627
Energy Planning Program
Telephone number: (21) 3938-8760/3938-8772
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8777
Mechanical Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 3938-8366, 3938-8367 e 3938-8371
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8383
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Program
Telephone number: (+5521) 3938-8500
Fax: (+5521) 2290-6626
Nanotechnology Engineering Program
Telephone number: (+5521) 3938-7030
Nuclear Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 2590-1896, 3938-8410
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8444
Ocean Engineering Program
Telephone number: (+5521) 3938-8730
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8731
Production Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521)3938-7046, 3938-7045, 3938-8242, 3938-7049, 3938-7048, 3938-7061 e 3938-7047
Fax: (+5521) 2280-7438
Systems Engineering and Computer Science Program
Telephone number: (+5521) 3938-8672
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8676
Transportation Engineering Program
Telephone numbers: (+5521) 2560-4697, 3938-8131, 3938-8132
Fax: (+5521) 3938-8131
- Capes Journal Portal: www.periodicos.capes.gov.br
- Integrated System of Academic Management (Siga, Sistema Integrado de Gestão Acadêmica): https://portalaluno.ufrj.br/
- Planeta Coppe News: http://www.coppe.ufrj.br/pt-br/planeta-coppe-noticias